Colour - Buffalo
This product has not been reviewed yet
Made in Israel
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
The Kayla is a three-strap sandal with a hook & loop strap at the instep and a backstrap for added stability and support. Naot's anatomic cork & latex footbed is wrapped in a pampering suede and molds to the shape of the foot with wear.
- The Kayla sandal is from the Naot® Elegant Flats Collection.
- Embrace the enchanting shade of graceful comfort in the Kayla - Wide.
- A three-strap sandal with an adjustable quarter strap features hook-and-loop fastener on its ankle strap.
- Natural leather upper "breathes" to keep the foot fresh.
- Shock-absorbent footpad also absorbs perspiration. Naot footpads possess a supportive anatomical structure that encourages a natural and correct posture.
- Naot anatomical supports distribute the weight of the body equally over the entire foot, massaging and releasing pressures caused by other parts of the body.
- Flexible, shock-absorbent sole enables the foot to move gently and continuously.
- Made in Israel.
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6), width W. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 5 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
These shoes have additional support.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
These shoes contain cork within their footbed or structure.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
The lining in this footwear is either all or part leather lined.
Made in Israel
These shoes have been made in Israel.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes typically fit wider.