Colour - Poppy
This product has not been reviewed yet
Made in Israel
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
The Dorith is gladiator inspired sandal with a hook & loop strap and backstrap for added stability and support. The Dorith has a feminine design at the front. Naot's anatomic cork & latex footbed is wrapped in a pampering suede and molds to the shape of the foot with wear. The Flat Elegant Collection features a .75" TPR sole.
- The Dorith sandal is from the Naot® Elegant Flats Collection, which runs as a Narrow-to-Medium width.
- Feel the island breeze as you stride in the luxurious Dorith sandal.
- Soft leather upper with contrast stitching and hook-and-loop closure at instep.
- Leather lining feels smooth and aids in drawing moisture away from your feet.
- Suede-lined cork and latex footbed molds to your foot for ultimate comfort and support.
- Flexible, shock-absorbent sole enables the foot to move gently and continuously.
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 6 oz
These shoes have additional support.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
These shoes contain cork within their footbed or structure.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
The lining in this footwear is either all or part leather lined.
Made in Israel
These shoes have been made in Israel.
These shoes typically have a narrower fit.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.