Trail Glove 5
Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
Merrell M Select FRESH
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Purpose: Travel All Terrain
- Upper: Mesh
- Lining: Mesh
- Sole: Vibram® TC5+ rubber
Created by studying the foot in motion, this trainer is designed to enhance the foot’s natural ability to stabilize the body during rapid changes in movement.
- Always feel agile and sure-footed on any trail with the Merrell® Trail Glove 5 hiking shoe.
- Mesh and TPU upper.
- Traditional lace-up for a secure fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor.
- Merrell Barefoot 2 construction provides an anatomical shape for natural comfort.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Integrated insole for long-lasting underfoot support and stability.
- Hyperlock™ TPU film heel counter for security.
- TrailProtect™ rock plate protects feet from underfoot debris.
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole offers unmatched durability, stability, and slip-resistance.
- (Heel/Toe): 11.5/11.5mm.
- Differential: 0 mm
- 3 mm lug depth.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 227g
These shoes have a barefoot construction, which has no cushioning or support.
The upper ;material of these shoes have been specifically designed to be breathable more than normal. Ideal for warmer climates.
These shoes have a knit upper. This allows the upper of the shoe to wrap the foot comfortably and ;softly.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
Hyperlock™ printed TPU film heel counter for security. Hyperlock™ heel maximises stability during quick descents and sharp turns, helping you stay firmly on your feet no matter what the trail throws at you
Merrell M Select FRESH
Long-lasting M Select FRESH naturally eliminates sweat and its odour-causing bacteria with reactive, friendly microbes that break down perspiration on contact with natural enzymes
TrailProtect™ pad offers under foot protection from rocks and off-road.
These shoes are vegan certified and free from all animal DNA
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes contain, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is any of a class of polyurethane plastics with many properties, including elasticity, transparency, and resistance to oil, grease and abrasion.
Vibram® is a highly regarded manufacturer of soles, rubber products footwear
In this shoe the heel is at the same height as the ball of the foot.