Trail Glove 5
Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
Merrell M Select FRESH
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Travel All Terrain
- Upper: Mesh
- Lining: Mesh
- Sole: Vibram® TC5+ rubber
Created by studying the foot in motion, this trainer is designed to enhance the foot’s natural ability to stabilize the body during rapid changes in movement.
- Always feel agile and sure-footed on any trail with the Merrell® Trail Glove 5 hiking shoe.
- Mesh and TPU upper.
- Traditional lace-up for a secure fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor.
- Merrell Barefoot 2 construction provides an anatomical shape for natural comfort.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Integrated insole for long-lasting underfoot support and stability.
- Hyperlock™ TPU film heel counter for security.
- TrailProtect™ rock plate protects feet from underfoot debris.
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole offers unmatched durability, stability, and slip-resistance.
- (Heel/Toe): 11.5/11.5mm.
- Differential: 0 mm
- 3 mm lug depth.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 227g
These shoes have a barefoot construction, which has no cushioning or support.
The upper ;material of these shoes have been specifically designed to be breathable more than normal. Ideal for warmer climates.
These shoes have a knit upper. This allows the upper of the shoe to wrap the foot comfortably and ;softly.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
Hyperlock™ printed TPU film heel counter for security. Hyperlock™ heel maximises stability during quick descents and sharp turns, helping you stay firmly on your feet no matter what the trail throws at you
Merrell M Select FRESH
Long-lasting M Select FRESH naturally eliminates sweat and its odour-causing bacteria with reactive, friendly microbes that break down perspiration on contact with natural enzymes
TrailProtect™ pad offers under foot protection from rocks and off-road.
These shoes are vegan certified and free from all animal DNA
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes contain, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is any of a class of polyurethane plastics with many properties, including elasticity, transparency, and resistance to oil, grease and abrasion.
Vibram® is a highly regarded manufacturer of soles, rubber products footwear
In this shoe the heel is at the same height as the ball of the foot.