Terran Ari Lattice
Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
Merrell Air Cushion
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
Pack light. Live big. Terran Ari Lattice has breathable materials and a bright color pop keep your feet feeling as cool and carefree as you look wearing them.
- Enjoy the sandy beaches and city streets with the versatile style of the Merrell® Terran Ari Lattice sandal.
- Synthetic and textile upper.
- Hook and loop clasp closure system for quick adjustability.
- Lycra® neoprene lining for soft, padded comfort.
- Microfiber lining and footbed cover for added comfort and breathability.
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor for a fresher foot environment.
- Lightly cushioned footbed for underfoot support.
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for underfoot stability and shock absorption.
- Molded nylon arch shank.
- M Select™ GRIP provides durable traction on a variety of terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 6 oz
These shoes have additional support.
These shoes have a buckle closure.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
Merrell Air Cushion
Merrell Air Cushion heel to toe comfort in this air-ride system with strategically placed lugs for the ultimate lightweight cushion.
M-Select GRIP outsoles deliver durable, highly slip-resistant stability on wet and dry ground, over mixed terrain.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes have been made up of textile components.