Moab 2 Mid GORE-TEX®
Colour - Grey | Periwinkle
This product has not been reviewed yet
Merrell Air Cushion
Merrell Fit Eco
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Purpose: Travel AllTerrain
- Upper: Synthetic Leather, Mesh
- Lining: Gore-Tex waterproof lining
- Sole: Vibram® TC5+ rubber
Rain, shine or mud, the Moab 2 Mid GTX will let you get out and enjoy the great outdoors! Perfectly at home in showers or downpours, made from antimicrobial and waterproof, breathable materials, the Moab 2 Mid GTX also gives you the peak in comfort for long, winding adventures. This women's hiking boot's GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane protects feet and keeps them dry. With durable synthetic leather, a supportive footbed, and Vibram® traction, all in a versatile package, you won't doubt why Moab stands for Mother-Of-All-Boots™.
- Gear up for a fun-filled day on the trail in the Merrell® Moab 2 Mid GTX® hiking boot!
- GORE-TEX® breathable, waterproof membrane protects feet from outside elements.
- Hardy synthetic leather and mesh upper.
- Mid-cut height for added ankle support.
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out.
- Lace-up closure.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Heel pull loop.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable mesh lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA footbed features zonal arch and heel support.
- EVA midsole provides stable comfort.
- Molded nylon arch shank adds support.
- Merrell air cushioning in the heel absorbs impacting shock and helps stabilize the foot.
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers high-performance durability, stability, and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width W. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 454g
- Shaft: 101 mm
These shoes have a bellows tongue, designed to keep debris and water out.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
GORE-TEX® is a waterproof membrane that keeps your feet dry and comfortable, providing optimum climate comfort.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.
Merrell Air Cushion
Merrell Air Cushion heel to toe comfort in this air-ride system with strategically placed lugs for the ultimate lightweight cushion.
Merrell Fit Eco
FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.
Vibram® is a highly regarded manufacturer of soles, rubber products footwear