Colour - Charcoal
This product has not been reviewed yet
Merrell Air Cushion
Merrell Fit Eco
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
If you like to bike, this oxford’s bike-friendly construction puts your power to the pedals. CycleTread™ technology centers a rigid midfoot right where you need it for maximum push, and the flexible forefoot feels great when you have to push instead of ride. The supple suede upper shows you’re no fool when it comes to freewheeling it around town.
- Whether you commute by foot or bike, the Merrell® Freewheel Lace sneaker keeps you in comfortable style.
- Versatile, everyday sneaker features a bike-friendly design.
- Suede uppers.
- Traditional lace-up style.
- M Select FRESH technology helps prevent odors before they begin.
- Pig suede and canvas lining materials.
- Removable EVA footbed.
- Merrill air cushion in the heel helps absorb impacting shock, and adds stability.
- Molded nylon arch shank provides added support.
- M Select GRIP outsole delivers durable traction and grip.
- Merrell CycleTread™ offers rigid mid-foot pedal power, without compromising forefoot flexibility.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
AEGIS® Micro Shield™ is an Antimicrobial Odour Control technology.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
Merrell Air Cushion
Merrell Air Cushion heel to toe comfort in this air-ride system with strategically placed lugs for the ultimate lightweight cushion.
CycleTread™ technology which actively encourages optimum pedalling performance, as well as comfort once you’ve parked the bike and hit the pavement on foot.
Merrell Fit Eco
FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.