Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
Merrell Air Cushion
Merrell Kinetic Fit
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
Go forth and conquer in this protective pack-ready leather waterproof hiker, built with cushion for comfort during your longest hikes.
- Conquer every mountain path with the tough construction, underfoot comfort, and reliable outsole grip of the Merrell® Forestbound Waterproof trail shoe.
- Waterproof PU-coated leather and mesh upper.
- M Select Dry waterproof membrane keeps out the wet element for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Protective die cut rubber rand and toe cap.
- Traditional lace-up system for a secure fit.
- Heel loop for assisted entry.
- Breathable mesh lining for a comfortable interior fit.
- Kinetic Fit™ Base removable contoured insole provides flexible support and underfoot comfort for all-day wear.
- Molded nylon arch shank offers added stability.
- Cushioned EVA midsole provides added stability and shock absorption.
- M Select Grip rubber provides excellent grip and stability are a variety of terrains.
- 5mm lug depth.
- Product measurements were taken using size 15, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
These shoes have additional support.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
Merrell Air Cushion
Merrell Air Cushion heel to toe comfort in this air-ride system with strategically placed lugs for the ultimate lightweight cushion.
Merrell Kinetic Fit
Kinetic Fit™ insoles provide flexible, intuitive support for connected, and protected movement.
M-Select DRY is everyday waterproof, outdoor footwear and apparel that keeps you dry. This waterproof footwear and apparel use moisture-wicking technology to keep you cool.
M-Select GRIP outsoles deliver durable, highly slip-resistant stability on wet and dry ground, over mixed terrain.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.