Barrado Saybrook Zip
Colour - Triple Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
Merrell Air Cushion
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
With the Barrado you can breathe easier on long days and in diverse conditions. Its four-way stretch mesh upper and breathable lining offer plenty of ventilation, and Aegis Antimicrobial technology controls foot odour. The Barrado features a full grain leather and mesh upper, with a soft mesh lining and slip lasted construction for comfort and style. Its Agion Footbed with Integrated Q-Form Technology is engineered for comfort and durability, so there is nothing stopping you from tackling whatever the day has in store for you!
- The Merrell® Barrado Saybrook Zip slip-on shoe offers a sleek and sporty choice for everyday wear.
- Full grain leather and textile upper.
- Front zip closure and heel pull loop for easy on and off.
- Smooth mesh lining provides enhanced breathability to keep your feet dry.
- Interior is treated with M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents to reduce shoe odor.
- Contoured footbed with Merrell Air Cushion® in the heel for all-day comfort.
- Q-Form Triple-Density, Compression-Molded EVA midsole provides superior support and shock absorption.
- Molded nylon arch shank provides added stability.
- M Select™ GRIP+ outsole with anatomical grooves is sticky and durable for superior grip and traction on wet or dry trails.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 6.8 oz
AEGIS® Micro Shield™ is an Antimicrobial Odour Control technology.
These shoes have additional support.
The upper ;material of these shoes have been specifically designed to be breathable more than normal. Ideal for warmer climates.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
Merrell Air Cushion
Merrell Air Cushion heel to toe comfort in this air-ride system with strategically placed lugs for the ultimate lightweight cushion.
QForm® Comfort - Merrell teamed up with Sports Biomechanics, Inc., a leading sports medicine organisation, to design a midsole that would deliver stride-specific cushioning for female feet.
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.
These shoes or boots use a zip as a closure.