Colour - Blackout
This product has not been reviewed yet
Merrell Air Cushion
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Travel City Terrain
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Mesh, suede
- Sole: M Select™ GRIP+ for traction on wet surfaces
The Barrado luxe merges athleticism with street smarts in this casual shoe. Featuring a full grain leather and elastic stretch band. With a traction sole that sticks to any surface which offers comfort and style. The zipper closure adds both form and function.
- The Merrell® Barrado Luxe slip-on shoe offers a chic and sporty choice for everyday wear.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Front zip closure for easy on and off.
- Smooth mesh lining provides enhanced breathability to keep your feet dry.
- Suede heel counter lining for added comfort.
- Interior is treated with M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents to reduce shoe odor.
- Contoured footbed with Merrell Air Cushion® in the heel for all-day comfort.
- Q-Form Triple-Density, Compression-Molded EVA midsole provides superior support and shock absorption.
- Molded nylon arch shank provides added stability.
- M Select™ GRIP+ outsole with anatomical grooves is sticky and durable for superior grip and traction on wet or dry trails.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 255g
AEGIS® Micro Shield™ is an Antimicrobial Odour Control technology.
These shoes have additional support.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
Merrell Air Cushion
Merrell Air Cushion heel to toe comfort in this air-ride system with strategically placed lugs for the ultimate lightweight cushion.
QForm® Comfort - Merrell teamed up with Sports Biomechanics, Inc., a leading sports medicine organisation, to design a midsole that would deliver stride-specific cushioning for female feet.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.
These shoes or boots use a zip as a closure.