- Purpose: Lifestyle
- Upper: Leather
- Lininig: Leather
- Sole: Rubber
Colour - Scarlet
This product has not been reviewed yet
Made in Portugal
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- The Mephisto® Pamela sandal is sure to become your go-to for this summer season!
- Upper is constructed of premium leather.
- Slingback hook-and-loop closure secures foot in place.
- Elasticized-gore within the straps ensures an adjustable fit.
- Mephisto® logo embossed with metallic paint.
- Open-toe styling.
- Leather-lined cushioned footbed delivers breathable comfort and support.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and flexibility.
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 7), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 8 oz
These shoes have additional support.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
The lining in this footwear is either all or part leather lined.
Made in Portugal
These shoes have been made in Portugal.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
The soles of these shoes have been engineered to minimise slipping
These shoes have been designed to provide additional traction.