Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
Lowa Rubber Sole
Made in Europe
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Purpose: Travel City Terrain
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Textile
- Sole: Rubber
Proven sneaker comfort interpreted in a sunny, light design – this is the trademark of the new SANTO model. The tasteful leisure-time shoe has a clean design and streamlined look, features that make it just right for all sorts of fashion combinations. The real trick: The perforations in the upper and upper material create a balanced foot climate even on very warm days. With it's integrated DynaPU® cushioning, the model provides all of the comfort you need for any activity.
- The Lowa® Santo sneaker is the perfect stylishly casual shoe to get you through your busy day of traveling or just running daily errands.
- Nubuck leather upper with perforated detail for added breathability.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Traditional lace-up system with sturdy eyelets for a secure fit.
- Open textile footbed for breathability and cushioning for a great in-shoe feel.
- DynaPU® midsole with Monowrap Frame® Fit Frame® provides lightweight cushioning, excellent shock absorption, and long-lasting durability.
- LOWA Summer Travel rubber outsole for long-lasting comfort and reliable traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 369g
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
DynaPU: A LOWA-exclusive development. Optimised PU foam (polyurethane) for outstanding cushioning and rebound properties.
Lowa Rubber Sole
LOWA Rubber Outsole: Conceived and developed by LOWA
Made in Europe
These shoes were made in Europe.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes have been made up of textile components.