Terradora Ankle Waterproof
Colour - Merlot | Raven
This product has not been reviewed yet
Keen Eco Anti-Odour
Keen PFC Free
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Travel All Terrain
- Upper: Waterproof quilted nylon
- Lining: Waterproof insulated membrane rated -25°f/-32°c.
- Sole: Rubber
Being active is a mindset--and a change of seasons just means a change of shoe. With a KEEN.DRY breathable membrane, a sneaker-like fit, and higher-traction outsole, you can stay active, all winter long.
- Stay active all winter long with the breathable comfort and reliable warmth of the KEEN® Terradora Ankle Waterproof Boots!
- Winter boots in a waterproof design with a sneaker-like fit.
- Waterproof, quilted nylon uppers.
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps your feet dry.
- Low-density EVA midsole is specifically designed for a woman's foot.
- Thermal heat shield footbed traps warmth.
- Eco Anti-Odor footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odor.
- PFC-free water repellency.
- KEEN.Warm insulation rated to -25°f/-32°c.
- KEEN.Freeze rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs for added traction in cold conditions.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 25 mm
- Weight: 367g
- Shaft: 139 mm
- Platform Height: 12 mm
These shoes have additional support.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
KEEN.DRY - A proprietary, waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
Keen Eco Anti-Odour
We’ve turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Our footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odour in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
KEEN.FREEZE rubber outsole designed for cold-weather conditions
Keen PFC Free
Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so we’ve switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe yet still effective.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
KEEN.WARM – Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? KEEN.WARM is a lightweight, anti-microbial insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These boots or shoes have been specifically designed for snow extreme cold conditions.
These shoes or boots are 100% Waterproof.
These shoes have been built for a women's specific fit.