Colour - Bungee Cord | Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: All Terrain
- Upper: Leather, Mesh
- Lining: Waterproof Mesh Membrane
- Sole: Rubber
Our iconic hiking shoe for men brings an updated look to all-terrain adventures. We carried over the fit, durability, and performance of our award-winning Targhee waterproof boot and took its rugged looks to a new dimension.
- The KEEN® Targhee III Waterproof hiking shoe has been given an all-over modern update with the perfect combination of durability and support that will keep you ready for all-day adventure!
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper.
- Upper is made of environmentally preferred premium leather from an LWG-certified tannery.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane keeps out the wet elements while providing a drier, more comfortable interior.
- Traditional lace-up style for a secure fit.
- Leather mud shield helps keep wet debris off while on the trail.
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for added stability.
- Cleansport NXT™ technology for natural odor control and a fresher foot environment.
- Breathable mesh lining for added comfort.
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed provides underfoot comfort and support.
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole offers long-lasting support and shock absorption.
- Resilient internal ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride.
- All-Terrain rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs provides higher-traction grip.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 536g