Ridge Flex Waterproof
Colour - Black/Magnet
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: All Terrain
- Upper: Waterproof Leather Mesh
- Linig: Breatheable mesh waterproof membrane
- Sole: Rubber
The Ridge takes the rusted fit of the Targhee hiker and partners it with KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology. Flex makes a gruelling 12 km hike feel like 8 comfy kms. Waterproof and durable, these shoes will never let you down.
- 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Heel-capture system for added stability
- Speed-lace webbing system for comfortably snug fit
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX in the upper for more bend and less wear
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- High-abrasion rubber tip for added durability and protection
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEXBuilt-in flex that makes every step feel easier, bending where other boots crack and weaken over time.