RIDGE FLEX WP W
Colour - Steel Grey Hydrangea
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
Keen took the trusted fit of the much loved Targhee hiker and combined it with their KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology. The Waterproof Ridge Flex is more durable with crack-resistant soles and increased traction for a firm grip on the most challenging environments.
- 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Heel-capture system for added stability
- Speed-lace webbing system for comfortably snug fit
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX in the upper for more bend and less wear
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- High-abrasion rubber tip for added durability and protection
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEXBuilt-in flex that makes every step feel easier, bending where other boots crack and weaken over time.