RDGE FLX MD WP
Colour - Magnet/Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Travel All Terrain
- Upper: Waterproof leather and performance mesh
- Lining: Waterproof Mesh Membrane
- Sole: Rubber
What happens when you take the iconic Targhee hiker and pair it with the brand new KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology? You get a trusted fit working together with Keen’s sophisticated engineering that reduces the energy it takes to make each step. Super comfortable and waterproof – hiking has never been easier!
- 5mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Heel-capture system for added stability
- Speed-lace webbing system for comfortably snug fit
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX in the upper for more bend and less wear
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- PFC-free, durable water repellent
- High-abrasion rubber tip for added durability and protection
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Removable PU insole for long-lasting comfort
- KEEN.DRYA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEXBuilt-in flex that makes every step feel easier, bending where other boots crack and weaken over time.