Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Work
- Upper: Waterproof Leather
- Lining: Mesh
- Sole: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber
If you have an active day, the Keen™ Oxford will get you through it comfortably. This low-profile work shoe offers all-day comfort on the job, plus water resistance and wipe-clean convenience. A plush footbed cradles every step, and a non-slip sole helps prevent falls in slick conditions.
- Waterproof and stain resistant leather upper for more comfortable fit.
- Five eyelets.
- Logo on side of shoe.
- Keen.Cush PU and memory foam footbed so your shoe knows where your foot has been.
- Compression molded EVA midsole.
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole for protection.
- Meets American Society For Testing and Materials Mark II Non-Slip Testing Standards for more confidence.
- Weight: 283g
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
KEEN.CUSH – is a blend of recycled PU, cork, and memory foam that contours to your foot and adjusts to give you all the cushioning you need.
Oil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA &
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes' soles are non-marking.
The shoes' soles are oil acid resistant.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
The soles of these shoes have been engineered to minimise slipping
These shoes are water resistant.