PTC Dress Oxford
Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Work
- Upper: Waterproof Leather
- Lining: Textile
- Sole: Rubber
This high-comfort, low-profile work shoe is made of smooth, water-resistant leather that's easy to wipe clean. The sole is slip resistant, and a memory-foam footbed offers all-day cushioning.
- Reach for the ultimate comfort of the PTC Oxford from Keen™ Utility to help relieve the stresses of a hard day on your feet.
- Waterproof and stain resistant leather upper.
- Detailed stitching in middle of shoe for added style.
- 'K' logo on side heel.
- Six eyelets.
- Keen.Cush PU and memory foam footbed so your shoe knows exactly where your foot goes.
- Compression molded EVA midsole.
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole for more confidence.
- Meets American Society For Testing And Material Mark II non-Slip Testing Standards for safety.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 680g
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
KEEN.CUSH – is a blend of recycled PU, cork, and memory foam that contours to your foot and adjusts to give you all the cushioning you need.
Oil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA &
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes' soles are non-marking.
The shoes' soles are oil acid resistant.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
The soles of these shoes have been engineered to minimise slipping
These shoes are water resistant.