Colour - Tawny Port | Silver Cloud
This product has not been reviewed yet
Keen Eco Anti-Odour
Keen PFC Free
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
Why stop at sneaker when you can get a hiker, too? Unplug instantly in this women's crossover hiking shoe that's always ready to explore. Lightweight and waterproof in performance mesh, it's a one-shoe wonder.
- Wander at will in the all-terrain and weather-ready construction of the KEEN® Explore Waterproof hiking sneakers!
- Performance mesh upper with TPU overlays for durability.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane keeps out the wet elements while allowing air to pass through for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Traditional lace-up style with round woven laces and webbing loops for a secure fit.
- Konnectfit heel-capture system gives the foot a locked-in feel.
- Notch in back for Achilles comfort.
- Breathable mesh lining for added interior comfort.
- Removable, dual-density PU footbed with arch support for long-lasting comfort.
- Lightweight EVA midsole offers cushioned support and shock absorption.
- Radial support system adds midsole structure for better lateral stability.
- Stability shank for added underfoot support.
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole with 4mm multidirectional lugs higher-traction grip.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
These shoes have additional support.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
KEEN.DRY - A proprietary, waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
Keen Eco Anti-Odour
We’ve turned to nature to eliminate pesticides and biocides from going into the environment. Our footbeds are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odour in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
KONNECTFIT heel-capture system for a locked-in feel.
Keen PFC Free
Perfluorinated Chemicals (PFCs) are commonly used to repel water on outdoor gear. But these compounds are suspected carcinogens and persist in the environment, so we’ve switched to alternative chemistry that’s safe yet still effective.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
The uppers of these shoes have been made up of a mesh material. This allows for additional breathability.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes contain, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is any of a class of polyurethane plastics with many properties, including elasticity, transparency, and resistance to oil, grease and abrasion.
These shoes or boots are 100% Waterproof.