Colour - Ocean Combi
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Travel City Terrain
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Textile
- Sole: Synthetic
Men's leather lace up shoe with a hardwearing and robust chunky sole unit for added grip and support underfoot. The Emil 24 has a padded suede ankle cuff for added comfort.
- The Josef Seibel® Emil 24 is a versatile lace-up with its sleek leather upper, suede collar.
- Lace-up closure.
- Breathable leather and textile lining with a cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Lightweight and flexible synthetic outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11-11.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 595g
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.