- Purpose: Travel City Terrain
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Textile
- Sole: Rubber
Colour - Moro
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- These lace-up Josef Seibel® Emil 23 boots offer a sturdy Strobel construction for a comfortable wear with added flexibility.
- Featuring both laces and side zip for easy access and a secure fit.
- Round toe.
- Plush textile linings.
- Cushioned arch support insole helps reduce fatigue.
- Rubber sole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11-11.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 584g
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes or boots use a zip as a closure.