Run Lightweight No-Show
Colour - Grey
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
Our lowest-bulk sock is built for all types of runs on all kinds of surfaces. Our unique five-toe performance design eliminates the friction that can cause blisters, and keeps your toes free for better feel and natural fit on uneven terrain. Soft, durable seamless construction creates a supportive, secure fit, a mesh top and COOLMAX® fibers help keep feet dry and cool, and a band under the arch provides support and stability. The no-show length rests below the ankle and features a heel tab to protect against chafing and keep your socks from sliding into your shoes.
Wash & Care
Are your Injinji's dirty after a grueling run through the mud? It's time to wash them! To extend the life of your socks, we recommend washing all Injinji socks on delicate with cold water, followed by line drying.
- 200 Needle Count - The more needles, the better. 200 Needle socks are lightweight, sturdy and durable.
- Arch Support - Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
- Better Grip - Injinji socks allow for better gripping and balance inside your shoe.
- Blister Prevention - With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
- Fiber Content - Fiber content: 28% COOLMAX® 67% Nylon 5% Lycra®
- Moisture Management - Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therfore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
- Total Foot Utilization - When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
- Mesh Top - Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.