- Purpose: Travel City Terrain
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Microfibre
- Sole: Slip-resistant man-made
Mina™ Back-Strap Sandals
Colour - All Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- The FitFlop® Mina Back-Strap is fashionable and fit for all-day wear.
- Open-toe sandals featuring a leather upper.
- Hook-and-loop closure.
- Received the APMA Seal of Acceptance, for footwear found to promote good foot health.
- Built-in arch support for added comfort.
- Triple-density EVA midsole with sophisticated Microwobbleboard™ technology.
- Slip-resistant man-made outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
The APMA Seal of Acceptance and Seal of Approval are granted to products found to promote good foot health. Reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists.
These shoes have additional support.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
MICROWOBBLEBOARD™ Triple-density Microwobbleboard midsole. Delivering extraordinary comfort, it not only helps absorb shock* but can also diffuse underfoot pressure**, by instantly increasing the contact area of the foot to the midsole.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
The soles of these shoes have been engineered to minimise slipping