Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Travel City Terrain
- Upper: Wool - Machine Washable
- Lining: Cotton
- Sole: Rubber toe and heel pads, and EVA
- Lace up for controlled regulation on foot
- Webbing loops with reflector stripes for visibility
- Machine washable wool
- Soft cotton lining for comfort
- Removable anatomical footbed
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Rubber heel strike and toe pad outsole with wave design for traction and support
- Embroidered logo loop and silver foil EMU Australia logo on tongue
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
These shoes contain cotton, in either the upper or lining.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
These shoes or socks are machine washable.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots contains wool.