- Earth® Powerpath® footbed design guides the foot along its natural path.
- Bring a touch of avant-garde style to your everyday–with this gorgeous sandal that brings together varying textures and angles to form something entirely new and perfectly right.
- Premium mixed leather or suede upper features intricate cutouts and strappy details.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap features a faux metallic buckle.
- Glove-soft leather linings.
- An exclusive dual-density footbed cushions your foot from heel to toe.
- Reinforced arch support for all-day comfort.
- Lightweight synthetic outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 7 oz
Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
Earth® Powerpath® footbed design guides the foot along its natural path. Bring a touch of avant-garde style to your everyday–with this gorgeous sandal that brings together varying textures and angles to form something entirely new and perfectly right.
These shoes have additional support.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
The enhancement of natural movement and optimized feeling of vitality, freshness and strength.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
The lining in this footwear is either all or part leather lined.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.