Colour - Brown
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
The XP 2.0 clog features a new, lighter weight construction, an ergonomically designed, removable dual density PU footbed with Dansko Natural Arch technology for exceptional support, and a slip resistant outsole.
- Back and better than ever! The Dansko XP 2.0 redefines what the iconic clog has to offer.
- Pull Up leather upper is polished with polycoat finish for extra scratch-resistance and shine.
- Upper is hand-stapled to outsole for a durable and long-lasting construction.
- Extra room within the toe-box allows for a comfortable fit.
- Easy slip-on clog design.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Non-allergenic leather-lined synthetic foam footbed absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- TPU removable footbed provides seamless arch-support.
- TPU heel counter promotes a natural and comfortable stride.
- Lightweight EVA midsole delivers ample shock-absorption and stability.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole construction for excellent traction and grip on multiple surfaces.
- Slip-resistant in environments where excesses vegetable oils and animal fats are present. Slip-resistant tests carried out by SATRA, the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry.
- Carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7.5-8), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
The APMA Seal of Acceptance and Seal of Approval are granted to products found to promote good foot health. Reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
The lining in this footwear is either all or part leather lined.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
These shoes have a memory foam footbed, providing extra cushioning.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
The soles of these shoes have been engineered to minimise slipping
These shoes contain, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is any of a class of polyurethane plastics with many properties, including elasticity, transparency, and resistance to oil, grease and abrasion.