Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half size, you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example, if you are a US 7.5, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 38).
- The XP 2.0 clog from Dansko® provides style and comfort to those in the nursing, hospitality and other occupational fields.
- Available in a variety of leather uppers with smooth clean finishes and natural irregularities removed. Easy to maintain and can be wiped clean with soap and water.
- Generously padded collar.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Non-allergenic leather-lined synthetic foam footbed absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- PU heel allows the heel to move up and down when walking and lateral stability.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- PU outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Slip-resistant in environments where excesses vegetable oils and animal fats are present. Slip-resistant tests carried out by SATRA, the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry.
- Carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11.5-12), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
The APMA Seal of Acceptance and Seal of Approval are granted to products found to promote good foot health. Reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes have a memory foam footbed, providing extra cushioning.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
The soles of these shoes have been engineered to minimise slipping
These shoes contain, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is any of a class of polyurethane plastics with many properties, including elasticity, transparency, and resistance to oil, grease and abrasion.