Colour - Black Full Grain
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
The Season Sandal is a timeless classic for your summer wardrobe. Built with an EVA insert for extra cushioning, achieve true comfort by adjusting the leather hook-and-loop to your liking and walk with confidence.
- Say hello to a fashionable season with this instant classic!
- 3M Scotchgard™ treated leather uppers with an open toe.
- Awarded the APMA Seal of Acceptance for footwear found to promote good foot health.
- Ankle strap features a decorative buckle on a hook-and-loop closure for added adjustability.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure at toe strap.
- Smooth and breathable leather linings.
- Leather-lined molded and cushioned footbed with added arch support.
- Steel shank provides stability and all-day support.
- Woodgrain textured block heel and platform.
- Lightweight polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and energy return.
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7.5-8), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 11 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
The APMA Seal of Acceptance and Seal of Approval are granted to products found to promote good foot health. Reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists.
These shoes have a buckle closure.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
Dri-Lex® The Sweat Control Fiber™ is a textile that provides moisture management, allowing for total breathability and preventing the growing of bacteria and the development of odour in the feet.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
The lining in this footwear is either all or part leather lined.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.