Colour - Teak Vintage Pull Up
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
Sam is a closed-toe, open-back Mary Jane that’s brimming with cuteness and comfort. Experience Sam’s all-day support on an anatomically contoured, rocker-bottom outsole with a soft, clog-like ride. An elasticized ankle strap provides an adjustable, secure fit.
- The Sam is part of the Dansko® Sausalito Collection.
- Go in a whole new direction with your clog collection with the Sam from Dansko.
- Full-grain leather upper with an adjustable buckle closure for a secure and personalized fit.
- DRI-LEX® wrapped footbed wicks away moisture to keep your feet dry and odor free.
- Pillow soft footbed combined with full foot support for all-day comfort.
- Lightweight polyurethane outsole with beveled heel for greater stability at impact.
- Dansko's Sausalito outsole carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association).
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7.5-8), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
The APMA Seal of Acceptance and Seal of Approval are granted to products found to promote good foot health. Reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists.
These shoes have a buckle closure.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
Dri-Lex® The Sweat Control Fiber™ is a textile that provides moisture management, allowing for total breathability and preventing the growing of bacteria and the development of odour in the feet.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
The lining in this footwear is either all or part leather lined.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes have been designed to provide additional traction.