Colour - Black Oiled
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- You may be more comfortable sizing downward for open-back models (for example, if you are a US size 6.5, you may want to choose EU size 36).
- Dansko's most traditional open-back style with an adjustable buckle strap that still takes on the critical role of providing comfort to those in the nursing, hospitality and other occupational fields.
- Your heel should be either even with or slightly forward of the back of the clog and your toes should not hit the front of the clog.
- High quality leather upper follows the natural contours of the foot. This is a heavily oiled, matte-finish leather with optimal pliability and moisture resistance.
- Nonallergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Fully convertible heel strap allows wear behind the back of heel or across instep, your choice!
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Product measurements were taken using size 41 (US Women's 10.5-11), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
The APMA Seal of Acceptance and Seal of Approval are granted to products found to promote good foot health. Reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists.
These shoes have additional support.
These shoes have a buckle closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
The soles of these shoes have been engineered to minimise slipping
These shoes contain, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is any of a class of polyurethane plastics with many properties, including elasticity, transparency, and resistance to oil, grease and abrasion.