Colour - Black Oiled
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Freshen up your fall wardrobe with the sleek Frankie ankle bootie from Dansko®.
- Premium leather uppers with a round toe.
- Easy slip-on style with dual side goring and pull-tab.
- Features a protective heel counter designed to allow the heel to move up and down when walking for lateral stability.
- A roomy and reinforced toe box offers protection and wiggle room.
- Smooth and breathable leather linings.
- Breathable, leather-lined, PU footbed offers all-day comfort and support.
- Internal frame for added stability.
- PU outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold.
- Rocker bottom absorbs shock and propels the foot forward when walking while providing energy return.
- Carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7.5-8), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
The APMA Seal of Acceptance and Seal of Approval are granted to products found to promote good foot health. Reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
The lining in this footwear is either all or part leather lined.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
This footwear has pull tabs to help you when putting on your shoes or boots.
These shoes contain, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is any of a class of polyurethane plastics with many properties, including elasticity, transparency, and resistance to oil, grease and abrasion.