Colour - Black | White
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Travel City Terrain
- Upper: Croslite™ resin
- Lining: Croslite™ resin
- Sole: Croslite™ resin
Dolphin-sleek, athletically inspired, and constructed to keep you upright on slippery surfaces. These flips from the Swiftwater™ Collection feature flex-groove outsoles to channel water away. The soft, flexible Matlite™ uppers and toe posts provide a soft fit from day one, while the Croslite™ foam footbeds provide support and pure comfort from sunrise to sundown.
- Crocs comfort Level 1.
- Style combined with the Crocs® comfort you know and love equals a great complement to your summertime wardrobe.
- Water-friendly and incredibly light
- Posted thong upper made of full-molded Matlite™ material.
- Slip-on design for quick and easy on and off.
- Original Croslite™ footbed is ultra-cushy and extra soft for all-day comfort and support.
- Non-marking Croslite™ outsole.
- Outsole channels water away
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 113g
Amphibious shoes, can perform on land and in water.
Croslite™ is a closed-cell foam resin with a near-perfect mix of softness, rebound and cushion. It gives each pair the lightness and one-of-a-kind feeling that made Crocs famous.
Soft, flexible Matlite™ uppers feel broken-in from day one.
A little room feels more secure on your foot.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
These shoes are a vegan certified product, and contain no animal products of any kind.