Colour - Black | Slate Grey
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Athletically inspired for your on-the-go lifestyle
- Next-generation LiteRide™ foam insoles are supersoft, incredibly lightweight and extraordinarily resilient
- Soft, flexible Matlite™ uppers feel broken-in from day one
- Durable Croslite™ foam outsoles provide all-day support and comfort
- Perfect for warm-ups, cool-downs and all around town
- LiteRide™: Revolutionary. Sink-in softness. Innovative comfort.
Amphibious shoes, can perform on land and in water.
These shoes have additional support.
The upper ;material of these shoes have been specifically designed to be breathable more than normal. Ideal for warmer climates.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
Croslite™ is a closed-cell foam resin with a near-perfect mix of softness, rebound and cushion. It gives each pair the lightness and one-of-a-kind feeling that made Crocs famous.
Soft, flexible Matlite™ uppers feel broken-in from day one.
A little room feels more secure on your foot.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.