Wave Train Sandal
Colour - Black | White
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
Happy feet make for happy people - that's why there's the Wave Train Sandal. With an ultra-soft EVA footbed for superior cushioning and all-day comfort and a durable rubber sole for slip-free traction, you and your feet will stay happy on and off the water.
- The versatile style and durable construction of the Columbia® Wave Train Sandal makes sure you stay comfortable in creeks, on trails, and any city street.
- Trail sandal made of a hydrophobic webbing upper.
- Two adjustable webbing straps with hook-and-loop closure.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Two-part midsole: Plush TechLite™ contoured footbed provides underfoot support and is framed by the firmer TechLite™ midsole for added shock absorption.
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber provides reliable grip on a variety terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 7.7 oz
Amphibious shoes, can perform on land and in water.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
Omni-Grip™ is an advanced traction solution with specially formulated compounds and treads that ensure stability, and the right grip, for every environment.
Techlite™ lightweight midsoles deliver immediate and long-lasting superior cushioning and higher energy return.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes use a hook-and-loop closure.
These shoes have been designed specifically to be light in weight.
The materials used in these shoes or sandals have been designed to dry quickly.
These shoes have been made up of textile components.