Newton Ridge Plus 2 Waterproof
Colour - Black | Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Purpose: Travel All Terrain
- Upper: Waterproof PU coated leather, suede and mesh
- Lining: Textile
- Sole: Non-marking rubber
The Newton Ridge Plus is a durable leather, waterproof, and lightweight hiking boot perfect for all day walking. The omni-grip outsole provides superior traction on wet and uneven surfaces. The supportive mid-sole and upper allow for multi-day hikes with a heavy pack. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather this boot will last the length of your trip, while the waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry, guaranteed!
- The Columbia® Newton Ridge™ Plus II Waterproof hiking shoe lets you explore the trails rain or shine with its waterproof protection and comfortable fit.
- PU-coated leather, suede, and mesh upper provides long-lasting durability and breathability.
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction keeps out the wet elements for a dry foot environment.
- Traditional lace-up system with durable metal hardware.
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole offers both superior cushioning and high energy return for all-day comfort.
- Nonmarking Omni-Grip™ rubber compound outsole for superior grip and durability.
- Cushioned footbed provides supportive comfort.
- Product measurements were taken using size 14, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 44 mm
- Weight: 567g
- Shaft: 127 mm
- Platform Height: 25 mm
These shoes have a bellows tongue, designed to keep debris and water out.
Omni-Grip™ is an advanced traction solution with specially formulated compounds and treads that ensure stability, and the right grip, for every environment.
Techlite™ lightweight midsoles deliver immediate and long-lasting superior cushioning and higher energy return.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes' soles are non-marking.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes or boots have been seamed sealed. Eliminating the ability for water to pass through stitching seams, ensuring weather resistance.
These shoes or boots are 100% Waterproof.