Colour - Port
This product has not been reviewed yet
Chaco Luvseat Footbed
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Whether you're running errands for the day or touring a far-flung city, the Chaco® Wayfarer sandal will keep you comfortable and supported all day long.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Leather ankle strap with antique-finished metal buckle closure.
- Leather lining for a comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Suede footbed offers underfoot comfort and support.
- Women's-specific LUVSEAT™ EVA midsole with cushioned, instant-comfort foam layer offers arch support, daylong comfort, and long-lasting durability.
- Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
These shoes have additional support.
These shoes have a buckle closure.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
Meet ChacoGrip™ Rubber, an ultra-sticky outsole upgrade to our Classic Z and Z/Cloud Sandal styles. New for 2016, ChacoGrip™ leverages major innovations in wet traction to offer our most balanced and capable outsole yet. outsoles are designed with increased surface area in the heel and toe to maximize grip. Both designs are optimized to balance performance across land and water, so you’ll be ready to take on every trail and riverbed.
Chaco makes all of their footbeds out of polyurethane (PU) compounds. Because unlike disposable foam, PU doesn't break down or compress with wear. This makes for durable, long-lasting products that stay on your feet and out of landfill.
Chaco Luvseat Footbed
Built into every pair of Chaco footwear, our LUVSEAT Footbed provides contoured arch support in a product so dependable, every single style is certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
The lining in this footwear is either all or part leather lined.
These shoes' soles are non-marking.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes have been built for a women's specific fit.