Davis Mid Leather
Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
Chaco Luvseat Footbed
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Purpose: Travel All Terrain
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: 100% Recycled Canvas
- Sole: Non-marking Rubber
Premium casual style built for life on the go. The Davis Mid Leather takes the Davis Lace's canvas silhouette and transitions it to a high top leather. Featuring an adaptive grip and all day support, setting you free to roam.
- Feel free to roam your favorite city or tourist destination in the total comfort and handsome style of the Chaco® Davis Mid Leather sneaker.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Mid-profile silhouette.
- Traditional lace-up closure with flat cotton laces and metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- 100% recycled canvas lining offers added comfort and breathability.
- Men's specific, removable 100% recycled polyester canvas covered LUVSEAT™ PU footbed offers excellent underfoot support and cushioning.
- Non-marking ChacoGrip™ with 15% recycled rubber content delivers reliable traction and stability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 438g
- Shaft: 114 mm
Meet ChacoGrip™ Rubber, an ultra-sticky outsole upgrade to our Classic Z and Z/Cloud Sandal styles. New for 2016, ChacoGrip™ leverages major innovations in wet traction to offer our most balanced and capable outsole yet. outsoles are designed with increased surface area in the heel and toe to maximize grip. Both designs are optimized to balance performance across land and water, so you’ll be ready to take on every trail and riverbed.
Chaco Luvseat Footbed
Built into every pair of Chaco footwear, our LUVSEAT Footbed provides contoured arch support in a product so dependable, every single style is certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes' soles are non-marking.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.