Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
Chaco Luvseat Footbed
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Purpose: Travel All Terrain
- Upper: Polyester
- Lining: Polyester
- Sole: Rubber with wet surface traction
The beach-minded Confluence borrows elements of the Z sandal for your next sun and sand adventure. Stylish yet performance-driven, with 2.5mm-deep lugs for tons of different terrain.
- The Chaco® Confluence Sandal has a vegan-friendly construction and boasts a stylish strappy sandal design that can be worn both casually and with a more dressy look.
- Slip-on sandal made of a polyester jacquard webbing straps with synthetic trims.
- Strappy sandal with ladder lock buckles for easy adjustments and a secure fit.
- Contoured LUVSEAT™ Care+ footbed combined with a high-rebound EVA midsole provide superior underfoot cushioning, arch support, and shock absorption.
- Durable rubber outsole with defined tread for optimum wet traction.
- Lug depth: 3.0mm.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 283g
Amphibious shoes, can perform on land and in water.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
Meet ChacoGrip™ Rubber, an ultra-sticky outsole upgrade to our Classic Z and Z/Cloud Sandal styles. New for 2016, ChacoGrip™ leverages major innovations in wet traction to offer our most balanced and capable outsole yet. outsoles are designed with increased surface area in the heel and toe to maximize grip. Both designs are optimized to balance performance across land and water, so you’ll be ready to take on every trail and riverbed.
Chaco fit offers the industry's only sandal with a 360-degree customizable fit.
Chaco Luvseat Footbed
Built into every pair of Chaco footwear, our LUVSEAT Footbed provides contoured arch support in a product so dependable, every single style is certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
This product has a ladder buckle closure.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.
These shoes' soles are non-marking.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes have been built for a women's specific fit.