Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
All work and no play is no fun! Get into the Zine boot for weekend style or a great night out. Powered by EASE comfort technology, the Zineboot delivers 24/7 comfort for the fast-paced urban lifestyle. You’ll be happy for the unparalleled flexibility, comfort and durability, but it’s the style you’ll really appreciate. This chukka-style lace-up is on-point and can be paired easily with your favorite denim.
- If you are in-between sizes, the brand recommends that you order a half size down.
- The Caterpillar® Casual Zine boot has the long-lasting durability, style, and comfort to keep up with your on-the-go urban life.
- Leather upper deliver long-term durability and protection.
- Traditional lace-up system with fabric laces and sturdy metal eyelets.
- Soft, fabric sock lining with NXT antibacterial layer to reduce odour
- Microfiber sock liner that features antimicrobial treatment for excellent breathability, underfoot comfort, and odor protection.
- EASE footbed for lightweight comfort with cushioned foam layer provides superior underfoot shock absorption and comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole for traction
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 15.4 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Ease is a custom engineered foam midsole has more cushioning and bounce back for incredible comfort.
Cleansport NXT® organic odour control offers a process of using pro-biotic technology to provide a method of odour control within athletic products and footwear. Beneficial microbes, which are found all around us and are naturally occurring, are selected and bonded to the surface of the fabric. This innovative process of applying live micro-organisms to fibres results in natural, non-toxic health benefits to consumers and the environment.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
Strobel shoe construction requires the upper material to be sewn to a fabric bottom creating a “sock”. The upper and bottom are joined by a strobel stitch, using a strobel machine. With the upper sock tightly lasted, the upper is cemented to the outsole completing the shoe.