Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Work
- Upper: Rubber
- Lining: EveryDry and Bogs Max-Wick
- Sole: Rubber
Bozeman is rated the #1 Winter boot by Outside Online.
These sturdy, seamless all-weather boots are more durable than comparable boots and up to 30% lighter. They will stick with you through the dirtiest activities – without letting anything stick to you… Rated to below -40°C, their 5mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation keeps you warm no matter how much rain and snow is thrown at you.
- 100% waterproof
- Durable hand last rubber with a four way stretch inner bootie
- Made with Seamless Construction – 30% lighter than comparable boots and enhanced durability
- Constructed with 5mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- Rebound technology in outsole provides lasting comfort
- Lined with EveryDry and Bogs Max-Wick to evaporate sweat
- Flex width removable dual footbeds for better fit
- Footbed features dual density EVA, Ortholite, and DuraFresh for optimal comfort
- Non-marking and self-cleaning BioGrip chemical and slip resistant outsole
- Bogs Stabilizer provides natural fit and under foot support
- Comfort rated to -40° Celsius