Colour - Black
BOGS 100% Waterproof
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
#1 rated Winter Boot by Outside Online. View The List The Bozeman is a sturdy, lightweight all-weather boot perfect for knocking out your dirtiest activities. Neither rain nor snow nor subzero temperatures should keep you from your to-do list. These boots are temperature rated to below -40°C with 5mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation. Made with seamless construction they are 30% lighter than comparable boots and are more durable.
- Designed for rugged work and recreation conditions, the Bogs® Bozeman Mid snow boot has you set from the weekly grind to weekend fun!
- Durable hand last rubber with a four-way stretch inner bootie.
- 100% waterproof.
- Seamless Construction is 30% lighter than comparable boots with enhanced durability.
- Constructed with 7 mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation.
- Rebound technology in outsole provides lasting comfort.
- Lined with EveryDry and Bogs Max-Wick to evaporate sweat.
- Footbed features dual-density EVA, Ortholite, and DuraFresh for optimal comfort.
- Bogs Stabilizer provides natural fit and underfoot support.
- Non-marking and self-cleaning BioGrip chemical and slip-resistant outsole.
- Comfort rated to -72°F/-60°C.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 10 in
BOGS 100% Waterproof
100% Waterproof, protects from the elements in any season.
BioGrip outsole is the highest standard of chemical and slip resistance.
Durafresh treatment is an Earth-friendly bio-technology that activates to fight unwanted odours.
EverDry technology is a lightweight fabric that absorbs and evaporates sweat.
Max-Wick technology moves sweat away from your foot to keep you dry.
Neo-Tech is a four-way stretch inner bootie that provides insulation and comfort.
Rebound provides a shock absorbing cushion and foot support that lasts the life of the product.
Seamless technology is an innovative construction that reduces weight and enhances durability.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes have been made up of man-made (synthetic) materials.
OrthoLite™ advanced proprietary polyurethane formula with recycled rubber content delivers a combination of benefits unmatched by any other insole manufacturer.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.