Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- The original boot that started it all.
- 2.5mm thick leather upper breathes to keep your feet comfortable.
- Full-length Cambrelle™ comfort footbed wicks away moisture.
- Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs.
- Elastic gore retains its shape.
- Twin-needle reinforced stitching with a high tensile strength thread.
- Heat-formed heel for a better fit.
- Shock Protection System (SPS) disperses shock at the heel strike and reduces skeletal stress on the feet, knees, and vertebrae.
- Injection molded soles for seamless fusion to the upper.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsoles are weatherproof, lightweight, durable, and provide superior traction.
- Part of the 500 series.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Circumference: 11 in
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 6 (US Men's 7, US Women's 9), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Cambrelle™ is a durable cloth top cover that wicks moisture.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
This footwear has pull tabs to help you when putting on your shoes or boots.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
XRD® Technology is a lightweight, thin and breathable material that’s engineered for repeated impact and shock absorption