Colour - Antique Brown
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Purpose: Travel City Terrain
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Leather
- Sole: Rubber
Our Women’s Heel boot combines legendary comfort with a rugged, yet distinctly feminine look. With a sleek design and contoured fit, these heel boots come in soft, supple leathers that feel as good as they look. The Blundstone #1673 combines antique brown leather with a sleek design and sturdy heel for the epitome of earthy chic.
- The sleek and lightweight design of the Blundstone 1673 boot offers a truly feminine style.
- Style number: 1673 (Brown).
- Weatherproof 2.5mm oiled leather upper.
- Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs.
- Elastic gore retains its shape and allows easy on and off.
- Comfort footbed and heel pad for ultimate underfoot support and shock absorption.
- Cushioned midsole for improved comfort and support.
- Steel shank for added stability.
- Durable rubber outsole provides superior responsiveness and durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size AU 5 (US Women's 8), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Shaft: 6 in
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
This footwear has pull tabs to help you when putting on your shoes or boots.
These shoes or boots are made up of rubber components, or have rubber soles.
These shoes are water resistant.