Colour - Stout Brown
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- The Blundstone™ BL1618 boot boasts a snug yet comfortable fit with a classic look that will complement your relaxed style.
- Premium leather upper.
- Traditional lace-up closure with fabric laces and sturdy metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Sturdy back pull strap.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Removable comfort EVA footbed for underfoot support and comfort.
- SPS (Shock Protection System) Max Comfort system disperses shock at the heel strike and reduces skeletal stress on the feet, knees, and vertebrae.
- Cushioned PU midsole for comfort and shock absorption.
- Durable TPU outsole is slip resistant and offers excellent grip and stability.
- Product measurements were taken using size AU 10 (US Men's 11), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
These shoes have been made up from PU (Polyurethane) components.
This footwear has pull tabs to help you when putting on your shoes or boots.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes contain, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is any of a class of polyurethane plastics with many properties, including elasticity, transparency, and resistance to oil, grease and abrasion.
These shoes are water resistant.
XRD® Technology is a lightweight, thin and breathable material that’s engineered for repeated impact and shock absorption