Colour - Redwood Two-Tone
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
- Move forward throughout your day in total confidence with the reliable durability and support of the Blundstone® BL1440 boot.
- Premium leather upper.
- Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs.
- Elastic gore side panels retains its shape.
- Poron XRD™ in heel strike zone for superior shock absorption.
- Synthetic leather and textile lining.
- Removable footbed for adjustable comfort.
- PU midsole for superior cushioning and comfortable wear.
- Steel shank for torsional stability.Thermo urethane outsole prov
- ides improved resistance to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Product measurements were taken using size AU 10.5 (US Men's 11.5), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Circumference: 10 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
There has been additional cushioning added within the structure of these shoes.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
This footwear has pull tabs to help you when putting on your shoes or boots.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.
These shoes contain, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is any of a class of polyurethane plastics with many properties, including elasticity, transparency, and resistance to oil, grease and abrasion.
These shoes are water resistant.
XRD® Technology is a lightweight, thin and breathable material that’s engineered for repeated impact and shock absorption