Mayari Vegan | Regular
Colour - Stone Birko-Flor®
This product has not been reviewed yet
Made in Germany
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
The BIRKENSTOCK Mayari Vegan thong sandal is a distinctive classic model with a toe loop and cross strap. The combination of anatomically shaped footbed and secure adjustable instep strap makes Mayari extremely wearable in a wide range of situations.
- Spring and summer demand a great sandal like the Mayari Vegan from Birkenstock®.
- The Mayari Vegan is a non-leather version of this favorite sandal from Birkenstock®.
- Birko-flor® upper with adjustable buckle closures to ensure easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit. Birki-flor is made of acrylic and polyamide felt fibers.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The microfirbre lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7-7.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 7 oz
These shoes have additional support.
Birkenstock trademarked synthetic leather. It is a skin-friendly, easy care fabric. Clean with a damp cloth.
Birkenstock's regular width fitting.
The Vegan footbed is the classic Birkenstock cork footbed with a Microfibre lining.
These shoes have a buckle closure.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
These shoes contain cork within their footbed or structure.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
Made in Germany
These shoes have been made in Germany.