Kairo | Regular
Colour - Khaki Birko-flor®
This product has not been reviewed yet
Made in Germany
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
The popular BIRKENSTOCK Kairo sandal with an anatomically formed cork/latex footbed and smooth suede lining melds design and comfort to great effect. The classic sandal boasts a heel/instep strap that can be individually adjusted using a buckle to offer extra support and comfort. The Birkenstock thong provides additional support for the toes and guides them back to their natural position.
- Made in Germany.
- Thong silhouette features an ankle strap with an adjustable buckle at side.
- Birko-flor® upper with adjustable straps for a durable exterior and custom fit.
- Raised toe bar encourages the natural gripping motion of your feet.
- Suede-lined, contoured footbed molds to your foot creating a custom footbed.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed is 100% renewable and sustainable.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height:1 1⁄2 in
- Weight:6 oz
These shoes have additional support.
Birkenstock trademarked synthetic leather. It is a skin-friendly, easy care fabric. Clean with a damp cloth.
Birkenstock's regular width fitting.
These shoes have a buckle closure.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
These shoes contain cork within their footbed or structure.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
The lining in this footwear is either all or part leather lined.
Made in Germany
These shoes have been made in Germany.