Arran | Regular
Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
Made in Germany
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
Looking for a supportive everyday staple? Meet the Arran by Birkenstock. These shoes have it all: high-quality leather upper, soft leather lining for a luxurious feel. All black and very versatile, you can wear them everywhere and with everything. Arran is a casual and stylish sandshoe with laces that give you the option to adjust the upper for your comfort. The contoured cork footbed and deep heel cup cushion and support, promoting better posture, circulation and an even weight distribution.
- Find the Birkenstock comfort in every form with the Arran sneaker.
- Upper made with genuine leather.
- Traditional lacing for a secure fit.
- Smooth and breathable leather linings.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet.
- Suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs - under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Man-made outsole with added traction.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Measurements may vary by size.
These shoes have additional support.
Birkenstock's regular width fitting.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
These shoes contain cork within their footbed or structure.
These shoes use a traditional laced closure.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
The lining in this footwear is either all or part leather lined.
Made in Germany
These shoes have been made in Germany.
These shoes are deep enough to accommodate orthotics very well.
The footbed in these shoes are removable.