Arizona Soft Footbed | Narrow
Colour - Black
This product has not been reviewed yet
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with a returns label (excluding sale product/s where return shipping is at the customers expense), which will be emailed to you from Australia Post, to return the desired product. Returned...
- Purpose: Lifestyle
- Upper: Birko Flor
- Lining: Un-Lined
The often imitated, never duplicated, category-defining, two-strap Arizona is a wonder from Birkenstock. A comfort legend and a fashion staple. With adjustable straps and a magical cork footbed that conforms to the shape of your foot, a truly custom fit is as effortless as the classic design. Now reimagined to the Arizona Soft Footbed adds an extra layer of comfort to the traditional footbed.
- Birko-flor® upper made of acrylic and polyamide felt fibers, this material is a soft fabric with a smooth leather-like finish.
- Two adjustable buckles for a custom fit.
- Leather-lined, contoured footbed molds to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles with every step.
- Raised toe bar encourages the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- The soft footbed features a foam layer inserted between the cork layer and suede liner of the original Birkenstock footbed. Microscopic air bubbles cushion your feet while providing moderate arch support.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- Heat Warning : Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.