Arizona Soft Footbed | Narrow
Colour - Antique Port
This product has not been reviewed yet
Birkenstock Soft Footbed
Made in Germany
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return an item/s, a Returns Authorisation (RA) Number must be requested from The Walking Company, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (03) 9670-2010 within 30 days of placing your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply apply for a Return Authority (RA) number via email at email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9670-2010and you will be provided with the address to return the desired product. Returned product must be unworn and in original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt.
It is the customers' responsibility...
AUS/NZ Shipping & Order Processing
Shipping within Australia
All goods purchased over the value of AUS $120 are eligible for free standard shipping and ONE free exchange (this covers shipping the pair being exchanged back to the customer. NOT the return shipping to TWC) within 30 days of purchase. For return information please refer to our Returns Policy page.The cost of shipping is clearly indicated for each product ordered and is included in the invoice total. Orders are generally processed and posted within 2-3 working days from date of purchase. Unfortunately, at some times...
The BIRKENSTOCK Arizona is a genuine classic that has been delighting wearers for decades. For many, it is the epitome of the BIRKENSTOCK sandal because of its iconic design. The upper of this unisex two-strap sandal can be individually adjusted to the wearer’s feet using two sturdy metal buckles – guaranteeing a good fit and firm support. The Arizona has for years been one of our most popular models of sandals worldwide. The variety of available materials and colours make the model a sandal for all walks of life.
The Birkenstock Soft Footbed features an extra layer of cushioning foam built into our legendary footbed. A unique foam layer built from millions of microscopic air bubbles is inserted between the top layer suede footbed liner and the layers of cork and jute that make up the rest of the footbed. This ensures a cushioned yet firm foundation for immediate comfort and full arch support, built on the most solid foundation in footwear.
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width can accommodate both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Widths: The Regular icon (outlined foot) accommodates Regular to Wide. The Narrow icon (filled in foot) accommodates Narrow to Regular widths.
- Take classic appeal with you anywhere you go when you're rockin' the Arizona sandal!
- Available in suede leather uppers.
- Two adjustable buckles for a custom fit.
- Leather-lined, contoured footbed molds to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles with every step.
- Raised toe bar encourages the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- The soft footbed features a foam layer inserted between the cork layer and suede liner of the original Birkenstock footbed. Microscopic air bubbles cushion your feet while providing moderate arch support.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- Heat Warning: Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Men's 7-7.5, US Women's 9-9.5), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
These shoes have additional support.
Birkenstock Soft Footbed
All the goodness of our classic Footbed with an extra layer of cushioning foam inserted between the suede footbed liner and the layers of cork and jute below.
These shoes have a buckle closure.
Cement Construction (also known as 'Stuck on construction' in the UK or the 'Compo Process') is used for lightweight and flexible shoes and the outsole is stuck to the upper by adhesive.
These shoes contain cork within their footbed or structure.
These shoes have been made up with EVA components (Ethylene-vinyl acetate). EVA is an elastomeric polymer that produces materials which are rubber-like" in softness and flexibility.
These shoes have been made with leather components.
The lining in this footwear is either all or part leather lined.
Made in Germany
These shoes have been made in Germany.